A combined event with the MN Utility Contractors Association and the Minnesota Transportation Alliance
Wednesday, September 2, 2020
6420 N Camden Ave
Brooklyn Center, Minnesota 55430
« Go to Upcoming Event List
Three Great Organizations; One Stellar Opportunity!
This event is now September 2nd, 2020.
Swing into fall and support the transportation and construction industries through attending a fun afternoon of golf at Top Golf in Brooklyn Park! Benefits include networking with professionals from across industries, and of course an exciting three hours
PLAY GOLF RATES:
$150 per person / $100 for public sector
Includes one drink ticket, 3 hours of golf, and appetizers!
Register (MUCA website) Download PDF Attendee Registration Form
Sponsor (MUCA website) Download PDF Registration Form
- “Road to Success” Sponsorship - $1,000 per Golf Bay
- Drink Ticket Sponsorship – $500
- Food Buffet Sponsorship – $500
TopGolf’s COVID-19 Safety Adjustments:
view video online
- 4 people per bay instead of 6 for safety distancing
- Safety dividers between each bay
- Group spacing (there will not be another group right by ours)
- Food will be served by masked and gloved servers instead of a free for all buffet
- Deep cleaning on golfing bays and clubs between each group usage
- Sanitizing high touch points every 15 minutes
- 6 Ft distance markers
- Hand sanitizer stations
- 250 max capacity in the venue
Questions? Contact your association executive director for more information.
Minnesota Asphalt Paving Association: (651) 631-0156
Minnesota Transportation Alliance: (651) 659-0804
Minnesota Utility Contractors Association: (651) 288-3422