Join us for a fun afternoon of shooting clays! Lunch & Dinner will be provided with registration.
There will be 2 rounds of 50 targets available per person. The groups will consist of 4 people per team.
Tuesday, September 24
12:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Wild Marsh Sporting Clays
13481 County Road 3 SE
Clear Lake, Minnesota 55319
« Go to Upcoming Event List
12:00 - 1:00pm Registration & Lunch
1:00 - 1:15pm Safety Meeting
1:30 - 3:30pm Sporting Clays
3:30 - 4:00pm Annie Oakley Group Game
4:00 - 4:30pm Social
4:30 - 6:00pm Dinner & Prize Drawing
Cost: $120/person (includes lunch, shooting fee, cart, dinner and prizes)
The course has automatic traps; therefore you will pull the targets for yourselves. Some brief instructions will be available when you check in at the clubhouse. The sporting clays course has 8 shooting stations with 6 – 8 targets per station. You must bring your own shotguns for use. It must be in good working order and be able to hold 2 shells. You are allowed to share shotguns, but it is recommended you have your own gun.
What to bring:
- Shotgun, pump, automatic or double barrel. A single shot is discouraged due to the 2 target presentations.
- 100 – 120 shotgun shells. 2 ¾ – 3 dram loads, 1 – 1 1/8 ounce, 7 ½ – 9 shot. Shells available at the clubhouse for purchase, box of 25 count, .410, 28, 20 or 12 gauge.
- Shell bag or pouch to carry shells around the shooting course.
- Safety glasses and ear protection. Foam plugs $1.00 at the clubhouse.
Download Registration Form (pdf)
View the MAPA Sporting Clays Event Sponsor Opportunities!
Download The Sponsor Registration Form (pdf)
THANK YOU, SPONSORS
- Valley Paving Inc
- ASTEC Inc
- Hayden Murphy
- American Engineering Testing, Inc.
- Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers
- ASTEC, Inc
- Kraemer Mining & Materials Inc
- Martin Marietta
Annie Oakley Sponsor:
SAFETY is EVERYONE’S RESPONSIBILITY! Please treat every gun as you would a loaded gun. Keep your actions open on your shotgun until it is your turn to shoot and you are in the shooting station. Once in the station you can load the maximum of 2 shells in your gun. A target flight diagram is on the shooting station and the two traps used are labeled A & B in the field to give the shooter an idea how the target is being thrown and where to look for the targets.
Alcoholic beverages are prohibited before or during shooting.
Please note that cancellations will ONLY be accepted on or before Sept 10, 2019 with a $25 cancellation fee and NO SHOWS will be billed the full amount.