- This event has passed.
62nd Annual MN Asphalt Construction & Quality Workshop
This workshop is a technology exchange of new developments and strategies for asphalt pavements. This year the topics are focused on:
- 2018 Legislative Session
- MnROAD & NRRA Partnership
- State Aid & Local Government Updates
- MnDOT Asphalt Specification Updates
- Intelligent Compaction & Paver Mounted Infrared Scanner Implementation (MnDOT & Contractor Perspective)
- Paving, Tack Coat, and Plant Operation Best Practices
Numerous vendor/exhibitor booths will also be open during the day. This is a good opportunity for networking, viewing new products, obtaining information, and gaining some insights into the 2018 construction season. Vendor booth information available here.
Wednesday, March 14, 2018
Earle Brown Heritage Center • Brooklyn Center, MN
An Embassy Suites (Ph: 763.560.2700) is located next door to the Earle Brown Heritage Center and we have a block of rooms reserved at a room rate of $139/night [1 King Bed Non-Smoking Room or 2 Queen Beds Non- Smoking Room]. To get the group rate, click this link to book your room online or mention you are with MAPA when calling for your room reservation. Cut-off date to make reservations under the discounted group rate is 2/20/18.
- Fill out the online form below and pay via credit card or invoice (check) or
- Print and fill out this form. Mail the form and check payment to: MAPA, 900 Long Lake Road Suite 100, New Brighton MN 55112